Privacy policies and use of personal data
When visitors leave comments on the web, we collect the data shown in the comment form, as well as the visitor's IP address and browser user agent string to help detect spam.
If you upload images to the web, you should avoid uploading images with location data (EXIF GPS) includedVisitors to the web can download and extract any location data from images on the web.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookiesThis is for your convenience, so you don't have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you connect to this site, we will install a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies.This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.
When you log in, we will also install several cookies to save your access information and your screen display options.Access cookies last two days, and screen options cookies last one yearIf you select"Remember me", your access will last for two weeksIf you log out of your account, the access cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browserThis cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article that you just editedIt expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.)Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
What rights do you have over your data
If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data we have about you, including any data you have provided usYou can also request that we delete any personal data we have about youThis does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked by an automated spam detection service.
- The privacy of our website visitors is very important and we are committed to protecting it.This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
This document was created thanks to SEQ Legal and Vital Army SA de CVApproval must be requested to be distributed or reused.
- Collect personal information
The following types of personal information can be collected, stored and used:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website, including referral sources, length of visit, page views and website navigation routes;
- information that you enter when creating an account on our website, such as email address;
- information that you enter when creating a profile on our website, for example, your name, profile picture, gender, birthday, marital status, interests and hobbies, information about training and employment;
- information you enter to subscribe to our emails and newsletters, such as your name and email address;
- information you enter while using the services on our website;
- information that is generated while you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information about any aspect of your purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through the website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information;
- information that you post on our website with the intention of being published on the internet, including your username, profile photos and content of your posts;
- information contained in any of the communications you send us via email or our website, including the content of the communication and metadata;
- any other personal information that you submit to us.
Before disclosing someone else's personal information to us, you must first obtain that person's consent, both for the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy;
- Use your personal information
The personal information that you submit to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- administer our website and business;
- personalize our website for you;
- activate the use of services available on our website;
- send you items purchased through our website;
- provide services purchased through our website;
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders and collect data from you;
- send commercial communications (not marketing);
- send email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send an email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you do not wish to continue subscribing to the newsletter);
- send marketing communications related to our business, or the businesses of carefully selected third parties, which we believe will be of interest to you, by post or where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technologies (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- give statistical information to third parties about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user with that information):
- respond to questions and complaints made by you or about you, related to our website;
- keep the website protected and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions that govern the use of our website (including the monitoring of private messages through the private messaging service of our website); Y
- other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use that information in accordance with the license you grant us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of our information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
Without your explicit consent, we will not provide your personal information to any third party for their direct marketing or that of another third party.
- Disclose personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or contractors, as is reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this includes subsidiaries, our group and all of its subsidiaries), as is reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- up to what is required by law;
- in connection with any current or prospective legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing personal information to others in order to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
- to the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any business or asset that we are selling or are contemplating selling; Y
- to any person that we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority to request the disclosure of that personal information, and that, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority will have a reasonable probability of ordering the disclosure of such personal information.
Except as provided by law, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
- International data transfers
- The information we collect may be stored, processed, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate, in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries where we do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area:United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Personal information that you post on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available over the Internet, worldwide.We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You explicitly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this section F.
- Keep personal information
- This section G specifies our policies and procedures for the retention of personal information, designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes should not be stored longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
- Without prejudice to article G-2, we will usually delete personal data that fall within the categories mentioned below on the date and time determined below:
- personal data will be deleted on January 1 of this year at 00:00}; Y
- And on July 25 at 00:00.
- Notwithstanding the other clauses in this section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent required by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any current or prospective legal proceedings; Y
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing personal information to others in order to avoid fraud and reduce credit risk).
- Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you give us on our secure servers (password and firewall protected).
- All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You agree that the transmission of information on the Internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential, and we will not ask for your password (except for logging into our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website.You should occasionally check this page to make sure you understand any changes to this policy.We may notify you of changes to this policy via email or through the private messaging system on our website.
- Your rights
You can ask us to provide you with any personal information we have about you; the delivery of such information will be subject to the following:
- The payment of a fee of $ 0; Y
- that you presented appropriate evidence of your identity for this purpose (IFE, INE, CURP, Passport).
We may retain personal information that you request from us to the extent permitted by law.
You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually explicitly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will give you the opportunity to decide that your personal information will not be used for marketing purposes.
- Third Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and information from, third party websites.We have no control and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- Update information
Please inform us if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- The names of the cookies that we can use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are specified below:
- We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website/monitor users while they browse the website/allow the use of a shopping cart on the website/improve the usability of the site/analyze use of the website/administer the website/prevent fraud and improve website security/personalize the website for each user/personalize advertisements that are of particular interest to specific users.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies , for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using automatic cookie management by clicking on"Tools","Internet Options","Privacy"and then"Advanced".
- In Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use personalized settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites”; Y
- In Chrome (version 29) you can block all cookies by accessing the"Privacy and security"menu and clicking"Settings","Advanced"and then unchecking"Allow sites to save and read cookie data"under the heading Cookies. Blocking cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websitesIf you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions of your website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer, for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete the cookie files (you can find instructions to do so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- In Firefox (version 24) you can delete all cookies by clicking on"Tools","Options","Privacy", selecting"Use custom settings for history"and clicking on"Show cookies"and then clicking on"Delete all cookies ”; Y
- In Chrome (version 29) you can delete all cookies by accessing the"Privacy and security"menu and clicking on"Settings","Advanced"and then selecting"Delete cookies and other data from sites and plugins"before clicking in"Delete browsing data".
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.